Whether you're a Company employee or an independent contractor agent, State Farm benefits help you manage today and prepare
For our employees, some of our benefits include:
- Savings & Thrift 401(k)
- Retirement Plan
- Credit Union
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Time
- Education Support
- Military Leave
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Life Coverage
- Alternative Work Arrangements
- "Dress for Your Day" casual dress philosophy, including jeans, when appropriate
For agents, few entrepreneurial opportunities offer the level of support provided by State Farm. That's why we have one of the highest new agent retention rates in the industry. You can learn more about Company support and benefits on the Become an Agent website.
WHY STATE FARM?
Because of who we are, what we stand for, and the success we've built for nearly 90 years.
Whether you're looking to join our 66,000 Company employees or have the entrepreneurial spirit and drive to become a State Farm agent, you'll have a powerhouse brand behind you.
As the No. 1 insurer of cars and homes in the United States, people think of State Farm when they think of insurance. But you may be surprised to discover the diverse careers it takes to keep an insurance and financial services leader at the top of its game.
If you want to build your future with a company consistently ranked in the top 40 of the Fortune 500, and a company widely recognized for a commitment to financial strength, diversity, community, and sustainability, we hope you'll take a closer look at State Farm.
WHAT WE DO ...
At some companies, a mission statement is a dusty plaque on a wall.
At State Farm, it is the vision we apply to everything we do-every day. It's what millions of customers across North America know and trust about State Farm:
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We are people who make it our business to be like a good neighbor; who built a premier company by selling and keeping promises through our marketing partnership; who bring diverse talents and experiences to our work of serving the State Farm customer.
- Our vision for the future is to be the customer's first and best choice in the products and services we provide.
- We will continue to be the leader in the insurance industry and we will become a leader in the financial services arena. Our customers' needs will determine our path. Our values will guide us.
ONE COMPANY. MANY CAREERS.
We know your job is more than just a place you go. It's a big part of who you are and how you feel every day.
Whether you have a passion for being your own boss (like a State Farm agent) or want the diversity of opportunity an industry leader offers, this is a place where you can stay put and still go places ...
- Advertising and marketing? Got that.
- IT and finance? Got that too.
- Entrepreneurial spirit? Meet State Farm agents.
As a company owned by our policyholders, not stockholders, we are passionate about doing the right things for our customers every single day.
If that sounds like a good fit for you, we hope you'll take a closer look at State Farm.
State Farm is headquartered in Bloomington, Ill. Company operations and State Farm agents are located across the United States and three Canadian provinces.
To see locations of our larger Company offices, you can check out the map on our Become an Employee website.
State Farm is headquartered in Bloomington, IL Company operations and State Farm agents are located across the United States and three Canadian pr