The National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP) is the global leader in providing marrow and umbilical cord blood transplants to patients with leukemia, lymphoma and other diseases. The nonprofit organization matches patients with donors, educates health care professionals and conducts research so more lives can be saved. The NMDP also operates Be The Match®, which provides support for patients, and enlists others in the community to join the Be The Match Registry® – the world's largest listing of potential marrow donors and donated cord blood units – contribute financially and volunteer.
A fantastic career opportunity. An incredible way to save lives.
To work with us is to be an integral part of our life-saving mission. We are committed to providing challenging, meaningful opportunities in support of employee growth and development. We are an organization of compassionate people, working with cutting-edge technology and innovative science. As an employer of choice, we value diversity, embrace learning and live our core values.
We live our core values
At the heart of our work are strong core values. These values guide our work and define our behaviors both as individuals and as an organization. And that makes it easy to make a life-saving difference.
- Commitment – We share a passion for saving and improving lives.
- Resourcefulness – We are dedicated to delivering the best solution to each person in need.
- Compassion – We treat each individual with understanding, sensitivity and respect.
- Collaboration – We actively pursue and value cooperative relationships in pursuit of our mission.
- Excellence – We achieve results through continuous improvement, innovation and quality.
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves with honesty, accountability and ethical behavior.