Made up of physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, our clinician base provides an invaluable service–tirelessly searching and treating root causes of health disparities.
The role of the clinician includes:
- Keeping people healthy and productive by customizing health management plans for every employee, especially focused on those with high health risk indicators
- Educating, explaining and monitoring chronic disease conditions and risk factors to employees
- Developing an individual healthcare plan for each employee to help lower their health risks
- Diagnosing and treating chronic diseases and acute/episodic occurrences through the use of labs and prescription medication
- Integrating care with community-based physicians and specialists for patients with complex medical problems
- Implementing wellness programs for weight management, diabetes management and many other topics
Health Risk Assessment
Healthstat conducts employee Health Risk Assessments to obtain information. But, where the competition offers a one-size-fits-all mentality with their process, Healthstat customizes the process to fit your needs. Whether completed online or in person, small scale or large, health risk assessments are taken in a way that encourages participation, which leads to a more complete health snapshot of the employee population
Once the data is collected, it's integrated back into our overall data model and becomes a critical part of managing the patient population. While many of our competitors perform the health risk assessment, they are unable to follow through with one-to-one, directed intervention based on the information. Healthstat uses the data to build a specific and proactive plan for patient care.