About the company:
F5 Networks is the global leader in Application Delivery Networking. F5 provides solutions that make applications secure, fast, and available for everyone, helping organizations get the most out of their investment. Over 16,000 organizations and service providers worldwide trust F5 to keep their applications running.
Managing the delivery of applications across an entire IT infrastructure is a complex challenge. F5 tackles this challenge at its core, right where network, storage, servers, and security come together, giving strategic points of control throughout the your IT infrastructure
Product offerings: BIG-IP Product Family
(Application Delivery Controller), ARX Series
(File Virtualization), FirePass
(SSL VPN), Enterprise Manager
(F5 Device Management), Data Manager
With offices in over 20 countries around the world, F5 offers many different attractive work environments. Here's a sampling of cities that just might be the perfect match for you and a new job with F5:
- SEATTLE, WA (CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS)
- SPOKANE, WA
- SAN JOSE, CA
- LOWELL, MA
Great employees deserve great benefits - and we've got the best on both counts! In a recent poll, not only were we named "Best large corporation" but we were also singled out as the winner in categories such as "Best view", "Best commute program" and "Company with the most unusual perks."
Check out our lengthy list of benefits. They're just one example of how much we value your contribution to F5.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance - free to employees, with dependent coverage highly subsidized by F5
- Flexible spending account for extra savings on health and dependent care expenses
- Ability to purchase bus, rail, ferry passes pre-tax
- 18 days of paid time off in year one; 20 days through year five, and 25 days a year after that.
- 8 paid holidays
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan - buy F5 stock at a reduced price
- 401(k) with generous company match - up to $4000 annually
- Tuition assistance - up to $3,000 annually
- Employee assistance program for help with personal issues, child care referrals, financial aid and legal questions, etc.
- Travel assistance program provides employees and their dependents medical, travel, legal and financial assistance service worldwide.
- High Five Awards given in recognition of outstanding employees each quarter
- Referral bonus program
- Free pop, coffee, juice, tea, etc.
- Friday afternoon social event "Beer Friday" with fun, food and beverages
- Transportation/parking stipend (Seattle)
- On-site massage available twice a week (Seattle)
- On-site lockers and showers; secured, covered bike racks, and nearby running trails (Seattle)
- On-site fitness facility (Seattle)
- Great view (Seattle)
- Game room (Seattle and San Jose
Commitment: We value the commitment and achievements of each employee
Customer Loyalty: We succeed through satisfied customers and partners
Excellence: We aspire to improve quality and deliver excellence in all that we do
Global mindset: We approach all that we do with a global, inclusive mindset
Innovation: We deliver innovative solutions that benefit our customers, partners, and employees
Integrity: We conduct our business with uncompromising integrity
Teamwork: We achieve our business goals together—through employee empowerment & teamwork
We have been recognized as one of the best employers in the Northwest and won numerous awards over the past several years. We work hard to make sure all our employees across North America and around the globe get to enjoy the perks of working for a successful, growing company in a very exciting market space. As you'll see, our employees really are our most important asset, and we treat them that way!
- F5 Wins King 5’s 2011 Evening Magazine Best of Western Washington Award:
F5 took first place in the Best Place to Work category, making this the fourth year to place in this award category.
- F5 Networks Named Finalist in "Best Workplace" Award from Puget Sound Business Journal:
Award recognizes companies based on employee benefits, leadership culture, and work/life balance philosophies
- F5 Wins Stevie® Award at 9th Annual American Business AwardsSM:
F5's marketing and advertising campaigns garner industry recognition.
- F5 Recognized as One of Washington's Top Companies:
Seattle Business Magazine names F5 among its 100 Best Companies to Work For.