Elite Technical is your source for rewarding, challenging technical positions throughout the United States. We specialize in placing high-caliber professionals on interesting assignments with some of the most respected and successful companies in the world.
It is an exciting time to be involved in technology and Elite Technical has exciting plans for the future. The career path at Elite provides a wealth of opportunities for professionals with technical and non-technical skills alike in all disciplines from engineering and IT services, recruiting and sales. We hire some of the best and brightest people in the industry to ensure we provide our clients with the best service and solutions available.
We invite you to learn more about Elite Technical:
Elite Technical Services, Inc.’s mission is to ensure that our customers are prepared, aware and connected with the latest innovative technologies and the most talented people.
Elite Technical has extensive knowledge of the regulations, standards, technologies and economics that influence the government solutions industry, where effective also means cost effective. This knowledge enables them to propose results oriented solutions that integrate seamlessly into its clients’ objectives and their budgets.
Over its twenty-year history, Elite has managed to build an impressive list of core competencies involving information technology and engineering. They include:
- Development in multiple environments across a variety of platforms
- Development and implementation of low level, dedicated microprocessor based systems
- Development and modification of drivers for integration of multiple technologies in diverse hardware systems including wireless and wired communication, user interface devices, video, imaging and audio systems
- Development and testing of SDK’s and demo applications
- Mobile, desktop and server based applications including Web and database, applications
- Connectivity services in wired and wireless environment
- Applications for vertical markets; Software UI and user interaction design
- Decomposition of system level requirements to subsystem level by functional analysis and/or modeling & simulation, requirements verification and requirements allocation to system components
- Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Functional Analysis
- Trade Studies
- Risk Management
- Local Area and Wide Area Networking (LAN/WAN)
- Global Information Grid (GIG) Computing Services
- Information Assurance
- Network Operations (NetOps)
- Situational Awareness (SA)
- Virtualization System
- Remote or onsite diagnostic and solution identification
- Software support, updates and maintenance
- Crisis resolution
- New computer set-up, configurations and upgrades
- Hardware and software installation, configuration and upgrades
- Crisis resolution
Training and Operations Support
- Delivery of comprehensive virtual practice environments
- Designing and providing cost-effective delivery mechanisms for engaging training experiences, field support documentation and communication pathways, field maintenance materials and subject matter expertise
IT and Engineering Staff Augmentation
- Experienced, pre-screened, skill matched consultants are drawn from an extensive national database to support and assist existing programs with timely project solutions, new systems development, auditing and upgrading critical IT processes and addressing core infrastructure challenges
Elite Technical has built and nurtured deep, long-standing key strategic alliances to design, deliver and support integrated, end-to-end business solutions in the following areas:
Situational Awareness (SA)
Situational Awareness is actively understanding the current environment and being able to accurately anticipate future problems to enable effective actions. Elite Technical’s SA solution model is to correlate raw data from multiple sources, create actionable information and provide it to the right personnel, instantly from a robust Common Operating Platform (COP) and Command Center.
VoWLAN (Voice over Wireless LAN)
VoWLAN is the use of a wireless broadband network according to the IEEE 802.11 standards for the purpose of vocal conversation. Elite Technical’s VoWLAN solution model brings a new level of portability and affordability to mobile voice, enables enterprises to empower virtually any task worker with the ability to send, receive and privately respond to calls. Customizable administrative software keeps task workers connected to their workgroup, supervisors and more, improving collaboration, task management and productivity.
Virtual Behavioral Training (VBT)
Virtual Behavioral Training delivers virtual practice environments where learners engage in challenging conversations with emotionally responsive avatars that act and respond like real humans, thereby replicating real-life interactions. Elite Technical’s VBT solution model provide organizations with cost-effective solutions for training large or geographically dispersed audiences with engaging and effective learning tools that include deliberate practice and personalized feedback.
Field Maintenance Support (FMS)
Field Maintenance Support is concerned with ensuring the continued operation of mission essential equipment under even the most demanding environmental conditions, in the most remote locations. Although cost and efficacy are of paramount importance, the challenge really boils down to getting the right information to the right person, when they need it. Elite Technical’s Field Maintenance Support solution model brings an unprecedented level of information visibility and delivery while maintaining full tactile capability and engagement. Seamlessly connecting subject matter expertise and technical know-how to the field like never before.
At Elite Technical, we value the health and well-being of our employees and we make an effort to provide a variety of market-competitive programs to address our employees benefits needs. The summary of benefits provided below represents a basic outline of available benefits and is not a complete and comprehensive description of company benefits:
- On-Line View of Paystubs
- Weekly Pay Period
- Premium Only Plan (POP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Workers' Compensation
Additionally, supplemental insurance plans are offered by the company through AFLAC.