From our President...
EBSCO Industries aims to be a good work home, to deliver useful products and services to our customers with excellent service, and to improve and grow in all our endeavors.
We seek employees who can be distinctively individual, yet also work within a cooperative team. To promote an environment of fairness, learning and improvement, EBSCO Industries practices open-door communications. We seek to be a good place to work and offer employees as much opportunity as their abilities and willingness to work can handle.
EBSCO Industries is blessed with many loyal customers. We look to our customers to learn to develop better products and services and foster the creativity and ingenuity that will make us better. We will continue to put our customers first.
J.T. Stephens, President
We guide ourselves with seven values:
- Customer First -- Our jobs and our company's future come from the customer.
- Sales -- We communicate, educate and persuade to offer our products and services as far and wide as the market opportunity exists.
- Growth -- We are committed to finding and growing revenues and business activities.
- Profitability -- Profits provide the resources to maintain operations, to invest to improve them, to develop new opportunities and to ensure a financially secure organization.
- Engineering -- We must constantly seek to identify and to develop ways to realize opportunities and to change shortcomings.
- Thrift -- The need for economy stands as an eternal verity.
- People -- People make the difference when they work together as a knowledgeable, productive and motivated team with mutual respect for one another We are thankful for our historical progress. We are inspired by our opportunities. We will continue to seek improvement and growth.
EBSCO Industries, Inc. is a Forbes™ 200 privately held international company, headquartered just outside Birmingham, AL that competes in markets ranging from Subscriptions Services to Fishing Lures to E-Commerce. EBSCO Industries Subscription Services is the world's largest provider of information and research subscription services to libraries. EBSCO Industries Publishing, based in Boston, is a leading producer of full text and bibliographic databases. EBSCO Industries has divisions with major concerns in printing, apparel, retail and real estate, EBSCO Industries products and services can be found in almost every community in the United States. EBSCO Industries realizes that our past success and future relies on the people that work with us and therefore we are always seeking candidates that best suit the needs of our organization. EBSCO Industries is proud of its continued success and realizes that this success is a result of a dedicated staff. We appreciate your desire to become a part of our team.
For more information on EBSCO Industries, go to www.ebscoind.com.