Founded in 2004, Culmen International is a small business, with headquarters in Alexandria, VA, and a satellite office in Camp Hill, PA.
We have wholly owned subsidiaries in the Czech Republic and Romania, and personnel located in Germany, Austria, Russia, Ukraine, and Azerbaijan.
Our firm is dedicated to the support of US Government and industry clients seeking management and technical solutions to global program requirements.
Our services include:
- Program Management Support
- Acquisition Support
- International Procurement and Logistics
- Process Improvement
- Program Reviews, Market Research and Feasibility Studies
Our clients include agencies and large prime contractors within:
- U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- U.S. Department of State (DOS)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA)
- Canada Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT)
Culmen International is proud to have received several customer awards and commendations for our work, including the DTRA Nuclear Weapons Safety and Security Team Award, the Naval Surface Warfare Center Lean Six Sigma Award, and letters from the U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, USCG International Affairs, Kenya – U.S. Liaison Office, US Embassy – Pakistan, US Naval Air Systems Command, Combating Terrorism Fellowship Program, and Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
Thanks to the hard work of our employees, the support of our families, and the loyalty of our clients, Culmen has additionally been honored with:
- The 2010 Virginia Fantastic 50 Award
- Inc. 5000 Awards for the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for 2009 & 2010
- 2009 Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) Contractor of the Year (< 6 Million)
- 2010 SECAF Contractor of the Year (6-12 Million).
We look forward to sharing continued success for years to come.