Because our one-stop approach to service, value and convenience takes healthcare to a new level, with most locations offering:
- Extended night and weekend hours
- Express walk-in options, such as the ability to reserve your spot online or by phone
- Online appointment scheduling
- On-site lab, X-rays and pharmacy
- And with urgent care rates that are much more affordable than the ER, we're also easier on your bottom line.
Whether you need urgent medical attention, well care, occupational health services or assistance preparing for international travel, CareSpot is here to help. CareSpot is one of the fastest-growing healthcare providers in the Southeast, but we retain our strong community focus and our commitment to offering you the individual care you deserve.
As part of our commitment to convenience and exemplary service, CareSpot centers offer a broad range of experienced clinicians to address many different kinds of healthcare needs. Depending on the severity of a condition, a customer may be seen by a PA, ARNP, MA, Radiology Tech, DO or MD. A physician, as well as a regional medical director, provide supervision to ensure appropriate care.
We accept most major insurance plans. Please feel welcome to discuss any questions about copays or deductibles when visiting the center. Customers can also pay by cash, credit card or check.